Call Center : (Samyan) 02-235-2323
- Has an extremely soothing effect on the skin and antioxidant properties that help soothe, calm skin irritation, and relieve puffy skin.
- Some of the minerals found are magnesium, potassium and silica; silica helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines by tightening of collagen.
- Its extract has anti-inflammatory qualities as well as anti-itch which are good for cuts, burns and bug bites; the moisture-regulating is perfect for revitalizing and hydrating
LATIN NAME: Cucumis sativus L. (Cucurbitaceae)
Origin of cucumber
- A wild cucumber growing at the bottom of Himalaya Mountains was probably the ancestor of this well-known vegetable, which farming was already flourishing in India and in Egypt 4000 years ago.
- The pulp of cucumber has an old justified reputation in dermatology and in cosmetics:facial care, wrinkles, freckles ; slices of cucumber have always been applied on the face as a soothing mask.
- Amino acids: Ala,Arg, Glu, Gly, His, Leu, Phe, Ser,Trp,Tyr,Val.
- Vitamins C and B1
- Sulphureted amino acids: cysteine, methionine
- Purines: adenine
- The glucose, amino acids and mineral salts keep water inside the skin and will complement the Natural Moisturizing Factor newly formed at the surface of the skin.
- Soothing, anti-pruriginous properties, due to presence of polysaccharides.
- Maintains the skin's elasticity, thanks to assailable sulfur present in cysteine and methionine.
- Astringent, moisturizing.
Copyright © 2014 BSL Bangkok Skin & Laser Clinic. All Right Reserved.